Brits Vote for Brexit

Wow. I didn’t think it would happen, but the Brits voted to LEAVE the E.U.


As of this moment, the vote was close: 51.8% for leaving, 48.2% for staying.

This is the thread that will undue the idealized, progressive vision of a ‘unified’ Europe.

This is the first serious volley of nationalist resurgence in the West.


This entry was posted in Alt-Right, UK, White Identity. Bookmark the permalink.