Of the Nashville church shooting that took place over the weekend, Audacious Epigone points out some interesting angles on the shooter, Sudanese migrant Emanuel Kidega Samson:
The Nashville church shooting by a man named Emanuel Samson is obliterating The Narrative from every angle. It is the inverse of everything that the Dylann Roof shooting in Charleston in 2015–that provided cover to launch The Great Erasure against the American confederacy–was.
– A black immigrant fatally shoots churchgoing white natives.
– He is from Sudan, one of the countries included in Trump’s initial travel ban. That ban, propitiously enough, expired today, on the very day of the shooting. The new ban added Chad, North Korea, and Venezuela but dropped Sudan. Maybe we put Sudan (both of them) back on the list, Mr. President?
– His Facebook cover photo shows a black man taking a knee. The man turns out to be the shooter himself in the gym, but it was presumably cropped to show support for the kneelers (his feed is full of pictures of himself striking muscular poses, so it’s not implausible that steroids or some other enhancers played a role).
– Samson’s murder spree is cut short by someone running to his vehicle to grab his gun and then exercise his second amendment right to hold Samson down until police arrived.
– He refers to Africa as “the Mother Land” (imagine if Roof had referred to Germany as “The Fatherland”).
– He shared this colorful clip exhorting blacks to raise young warriors to prepare for the coming fight for independence.
Why do we have to go to an Alt Right blogger to learn this stuff?
Because, for the umpteenth time, this is a story we aren’t supposed to know about, a story that in one week’s time (if that long) will be permanently memory-holed. As Derb notes:
“Audacious is undoubtedly right, though, that nobody will be calling on us to have a “national conversation” about the Nashville shooting. That’s not who we are!
Am I shocked that no one in the MSM has assembled the above facts into a story and, by logical extension, a narrative?
Am I disgusted with the media?
Just when I think they can’t get any lower, they bring out the pick axe.