Follow Logical Meme:
Normism: The Philosophy of Norm Macdonald, a short book I wrote about the late great comedian, is available on Amazon.
December 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Songs by Max West
Category Archives: UK
From The Guardian: Nigel Farage has resigned as leader of Ukip, saying he had fulfilled his political ambitions after successfully campaigning for the UK to vote for Brexit and that it was time for him to take a rest. It … Continue reading
Snide and snotty remarks from E.U. mafioso continue: Vice Chancellor Sigmar Gabriel suggested that Germany could offer citizenship to young Britons, saying they shouldn’t be punished by the majority that voted to leave the European Union in the U.K. referendum… … Continue reading
If you can past the irritatingly coked-up Richard Quest, this 8 min interview with Nigel Farage is wonderful. He’s a natural communicator, and discusses Brexit, Trump, his past as a businessman, and other relevant issues.
The King of RINO Elitism has an epiphany: David Brooks admits that the elites have “probably over-flooded the system” with “radically high immigration levels” pic.twitter.com/WZRCf3yhlP — NumbersUSA (@NumbersUSA) June 27, 2016
Listen to the catcalls from the ‘esteemed’ E.U. parliament.
From Vanity Fair: According to one polling organization, immigration was listed as a priority to only 14 percent of those polled who wanted to remain in Europe. Among those who wanted to leave, 52 percent said it was their priority.
Politico has a piece titled “How Brexit Will Change the World” wherein “17 top economists, foreign policy gurus and historians look five years into the future.” Laurence Kotlikoff (ahem), an economist at B.U., writes: The biggest concern is geopolitical.The EU, … Continue reading
Wow. I didn’t think it would happen, but the Brits voted to LEAVE the E.U. Amazing. As of this moment, the vote was close: 51.8% for leaving, 48.2% for staying. This is the thread that will undue the idealized, progressive … Continue reading
Here’s a superb interview with Greg Johnson, founder of Counter-Currents, on Brexit and its context within the larger war against whites.
Earlier this year, London… yes, London… elected a Muslim mayor. While you’re still trying to wrap your head around that, he’s busy following the blueprint laid out in Michel Houellebecq’s Submission. From The Daily Caller: Sadiq Khan, London’s first Muslim … Continue reading