British writer/actor/comedian James Corden will be replacing the (abysmally unfunny) Craig Ferguson on CBS’s The Late Late Show.
So, we have:
- Jimmy Fallon: white (40-ish)
- David Letterman: white (60-ish)
- Seth Meyers: white (40-ish)
- Jimmy Kimmel: white (40-ish)
- Carson Daly: white (40-ish)
- Conan O’Brien: white (40-ish)
- John Oliver: white (40-ish)
- Stephen Colbert: white (50-ish)
… and now James Corden (white, 40-ish) is replacing Craig Ferguson (white, 50-ish.)
Where is the diversity?
By Hollywood’s own definitions of racism, it appears Hollywood is just as ‘racist’ as flyover America.
Let’s get some Sharpton-esque protestin’ over there!